This house was built in about 1911 for the mill manager. This photo was taken on on October 31, 2003 - it collapsed in the Spring of 2005, and now virtually every stick is gone. It was located between the mill and the warehouse.
See other photos of the mine at The ExploreNorth Blog.
This photograph is © 2007 by Murray Lundberg, and is not to be copied without express permission.