This is the primary "Lieutenant Small Memorial Site" interpretive sign. It briefly describes the arrival of the 1,400 members of the 18th Engineers Regiment in Whitehorse in April 1942, and their duties.
It also includes a photo of the original memorial. This photo was taken on June 1, 2011 at 4:12pm.
This photograph is © 2011 by Murray Lundberg, and is not to be copied without express permission.