Bear Creek Lodge (Mackintosh Lodge): Historic Mile 1022, Km 1589.1 (old Km 1646)
Photo: February 25, 2013 (the lodge was closed, and had been taken over by a logging company)
* Bear Creek Roadhouse was established in 1904 to serve gold miners traveling on the Kluane-Whitehorse Wagon Road. In the early 1940s the property was purchased by Dorothy Mackintosh, who built a new cafe from the logs of the original roadhouse.
* In its final years (until about 2006), the property went back to the old name, Bear Creek Lodge, and was operated by Bryant and Gail (?).