Campgrounds in the Yukon Territory
The Conrad Campground, operated by Yukon Parks, is located at Km 90 of the South Klondike Highway. It has 29 campsites, 2 of them pull-throughs. It also has a kitchen shelter. The campground is located adjacent to the undeveloped Conrad Historic Site, where the town of Conrad served silver mines during a boom that peaked in 1905-1906. The nightly fee at Conrad Campground, as at all Yukon Parks campgrounds, is $12, and includes firewood.
Conrad Campground is open and fully serviced from May 8 until September 28 (in 2020), and is gated in the off-season.
Approaching Conrad Campground from the south.
Click on the map to open a pdf version (360 Kb).
The registration/pay station, and information board.
The ring road for campsite access, during the final stages of construction, September 2015.
One of the campsites.
The kitchen shelter being built, in April 2016.
Fall on the beach of Windy Arm at Conrad.
One of the 2 buildings remaining in the Conrad townsite.