Atlin, BC Photo Album
St. Martin's Anglican Church. Rev. F. L. Stephenson arrived in Atlin in 1899 as the first Anglican minister. He led the move to build this church, and was able to hold Easter services in the new church in 1900. Bishop Bompas consecrated it in 1901, and the following year the bell tower was added.
Photograph is ©2002 by Murray Lundberg